What does MachFast iPhone Application Do?
MachFast’s first iPhone application makes it easy for entrepreneurs to start companies in the United Kingdom, get a business current account and a domain name in less than 10
What Information is needed to form a UK Limited Company?
MachFast makes company formation for a single shareholder / director very easy. With our app it should take you less than 10 minutes and, within a few clicks, you can also apply for a Business Current Account for your new company – something unique to MachFast.
- MachFast helps you find a cool name for your company that is not already taken and, at the same time, check if popular domain names are also available.
- You sign up with your mobile.
- You tell MachFast how many shares you want to own in the company
- You provide your personal details (date of birth; first & last name; previous names, nationality, profession, address. (You can scan your passport to make the information entry faster).
- You agree to adopt model Articles of Associations (which are provided by Companies House).
- You select the type of activity that your company undertakes. MachFast makes it easy for you to quickly find the right activity from over 700 industry codes.
- You confirm some things for Companies House such as you are happy to be a Director of your company.
- You pay £ 12.00 fee to form a company – By the way, we got this awesome deal with CashPlus that they will refund you the company formation fee when you open a Cashplus Business Current Account.
- You are done, just sit back, relax and Companies House will work hard to form your company within 24 hours. We will notify by email when your company is ready.
- After your Company Formation application you may choose to apply for a Business Current Account with Cashplus. Cashplus can usually confirm your account opening within minutes of your company being formed, saving you weeks if not months! (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Why can’t I just use Companies House to start a company?
A great question – you can, but then you will not be able to apply for a business current account for your company within a few clicks. We also think you will do it much quicker with our app than Companies House.